YOU'LL love working with US
FLEXIBLE IN OUR APPROACH TO YOUR AUDIT
Sharing unique insights
This allows us to focus our audit work on areas of significance, such as:
- transactions that have been posted to unusual accounts
- transactions posted at unusual times, or by people not usually involved in the finance function
- identify inefficiencies in how systems operate
The result: work is performed more efficiently, it is targeted on those areas of interest, and we are better able to identify any potentially inefficient processes in your finance system.
Our Software Partner
To deliver this innovative approach to auditing, we have proudly partnered with Inflo Software, a leader in the development of audit and accountancy software.
A tailored audit approach
How we work needs to complement your working practices and ensure that disruption to you and your team is kept to a minimum. A key component to ensuring this in our audits, is to adopt a tailored approach to how information is shared between us and our clients.
This will include:
- Using a secure online environment to list requests and share information. This ensures that at any moment, you will be able to see a comprehensive, up to date list of all outstanding requests.
- Varying the timing and frequency of requests to fit your preferences. Some clients prefer requests to be shared with them whenever they may arise, whilst other prefer to receive them in batches. We will always seek to adapt to best fit how you prefer to work.
- Sharing feedback following the completion of your audit in a format to suit you. Whilst often our feedback will be in traditional written format, we also offer the options of attending meetings (in person or via video call) and can provide feedback in the form of a short video.
- Your experience of our audits is incredibly important to us. Shortly after your audit, you can expect us to contact you for your feedback, which we use to continually evolve our services.
spreading the audit work
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT HOW WE COULD HELP YOU?
Book a 15-minute, no-obligation, Discovery Call with founder Dan Proctor. He’ll ask you a few questions about your organisation that will help us discover if we are the right fit for each other